Thursday 31 January 2013

A quitter

Being a quitter my whole life. Well, maybe not my WHOLE life. Being a quitter since 5, I'm so use to escaping from problems. When things gets tough, I'll just turn my head and walk away. This is much more easier to do when I'm young. Time flies and unfortunately I grow up and I still like to run away from problems in life. It's just seems to be an easier way out. But, the elder you get, the bigger responsibility you have and this makes quitting real hard. It's no longer quitting an art class or a ballet lesson. If I quit studying in Medicine school, what will be my occupation? I just can't quit Med school like I quit everything in my life. But staying in Med school and getting to know those smart-ass people are really a pain in the ass.

What should I do? Should I quit like always, or stick to this course and well, maybe challenge myself so that I can be a better person?

Doing something you don't like is really not fun. But I don't want to let my parents down.
What if, what if, what if.
Just because this post will be read by people all around the world, I'll tell you this. I won't quit for now.

I won't guarantee that I won't quit in the future, but I'm certain that I won't quit for now.
But let me remind you this, I longer you hang onto your problem, when a bigger problem comes, you won't feel like quitting because you've overcome the previous problem.
I hope the sentence make sense to you.

Oh well, screw those negative thoughts. Lets focus on how to make tomorrow a better day. Although I claim that I don't know anything and that my calvaria is empty, deep down, I know that it's not empty and I might know at least 20% about what's happening in this course.

So, to make some easy calculation, if I know 20% of my course objective, I need to study 30% more in order to pass. If I read my class notes only, that will give me 40%. There there, 60% that's not a bad score!

Oh, for those that don't know what I get for my Block 1 exam, I got 51, 53, 49, 67 for Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine.
P/s: Passing mark is 50.

After letting the world know that I'm not as dumb as I thought I might be, I feel much more better and I'm now feeling happy and hungry.

I LOVE YOU READERS OUT THERE THAT ARE STILL READING MY BLOG ALTHOUGH IT'S ALWAYS FULL OF CRAP AND IT STILL IS.

XOXO

No comments: