Saturday 19 January 2013

Girls talk

Spend time with some friends and have some invisible pillow talk. 
With cake slices and a few cups of tea. 

Someday, if you found someone that love you enough, they will do anything anything they could to just see you, talk to you, spend time with you. That is so sweet. Condition only applies if you love that person in return. We don't want things to get stalker like or annoying right? ;D

I know I haven't been blogging much lately but I need a break from blogging or providing information about my well being to people that I don't want to share this piece of information to. 

But I chose to not let someone I dislike influence my action. So I'm still gonna do the things that I want. :)

Haven't been having a talk like this for months. It's good maybe, perhaps, but the more you know me, the weirder I'll get. The more you know me, the more you know that I didn't really work that hard for the things that I've achieved. 

I don't want you to get jealous about me in the end. But I'm just being me. Plain lazy. 

No comments: