Monday 21 January 2013

Back to blogging?

I'm very tired of reading books lately. So I will stick to my laptop very often. Hopefully only for this week. Because if I stop reading books, I will fail my exams. I'm trying to replace me textbooks by using online studying website.

I found one. Khanacademy.
But that's a video watching one. Not a reading one. The video one is better because if I read, I'll feel sleepy and there goes my day.

Had food poisoning yesterday and vomited. After you learn Anatomy, you can totally relate to what happens to your body. Even vomiting! I'm glad that my body reacted to all the microorganisms present in my food. And the effort my body made to get rid of them.

I'm gonna spend more time with my laptop this week. I hope I'll be happy. :)

Wish you had a wonderful time too.

No comments: