Friday 8 February 2013

End of Block 2

Let's see what I did in this Block so that I won't feel that bad when I get my result.
P/s: I haven't even sit for my Block 2 examination.

Dramas that I've watched:-

  1. Sung Kyung Kwan Scandal
  2. The Big Bang Theory Season 1 to 4
  3. The Big Bang Theory Season 5 and 6 half way
  4. Greys Anatomy Season 5
Movies that I've watched
  1. Pitch perfect
  2. I am number 4
  3. 27 dresses
  4. Season of the witch
  5. Snow white and the huntsman
  6. The illusionist
  7. Monte Carlo
  8. Alvin and the chipmunks
  9. Whats your number (for the 4th time)
  10. Mary Poppins
  11. Nanny McPhee the return
P/s: I've watched too much movie during this block and I can't remember all of them. That's normal right? 

And my Block 2 class test results. Here we go!
Microbiology class test 1 - 52.5%
Microbiology class test 2 - 79%

Pharmacology class test 1 - 50%
Pharmacology class test 2 - 71%

Pathology class test - 60.5%

Besides drama and movies, you all know I'm a big fan of YouTube videos...
So, I've watched all their latest videos. Whom?
  1. Ryan Higa
  2. Jenna Marbles (or Menna)
  3. Wong Fu Production
  4. JinnyBoyTV
  5. Ellen (not all)
Lately, I found a YouTube channel called DavidSoComedy. 
Do check it out. As an audience or viewer, my job is to share all this little joy to my friends. :)

No comments: