Sunday 10 February 2013

Mummy's reaction

When I'm young, I want to study the night before exam and my mom won't allow me to. She'll be like, "Haven't you been studying? Don't need to study anymore. Go watch TV." I'm like, "No mom! I haven't been studying, please let me go study pleeaasseee..."

Ten years later, same scenario.
Mom, "I'm so glad that you spend precious study time to Skype with me. *touching expression* I appreciate it." Me, (what I told her) "Now you know how much I care about you." 
(reality) Having all the fun enjoying Chinese New Year and not studying for 3 days although Block exam is 3 days away.  CNY is the excuse for me not to study. 

Actually I haven't been studying, just like ten years before, I don't need an excuse back then. Now, the more excuses, the happier and the least guilty I'll feel. :)

No comments: