Wednesday 6 February 2013

I don't know what I want, but I know what I don't want.

I'm just trying to tell the truth and being honest to you.
I'm not some girl that is full of confidence, I'm just a girl that want to get over the problems.
I don't aim for 100%, I aim for borderline pass.

I am different. You are different.
I feel inferior because I can't be you.
You have standard that I can't meet.
Maybe I can, but I don't want to strive just to be with you.

Can't I be with someone that is just like me?
Haha. I don't know.
But I do know that I don't want to get into a relationship now.

Until then, I won't try to impress you.
I'll just humiliate me in public and that all. :)

Maybe I'll try not to humiliate myself that much next time. =/

I like to use the word "maybe" because I know your type. And your type don't like "maybe". :)

No comments: