Wednesday 20 February 2013

The fine line between being friends or being a couple.

We are friends. Maybe we like each other, but we don't dare to cross the line. The line that you stay friends or you become a couple. We both don't have the gut to risk it. You have someone you like in your course. I use to have someone I like in my course. Can a future engineer be with a future doctor? Is there a future between us? I'll be working all day and night, you'll be at home, eating beef?! I don't eat beef.

I don't mind us being together at this point but if we are getting together, a long distance relationship will begin. I don't understand your world and you don't understand mine. We can give it a try. I don't mind. I really don't mind us being together.

You have your crooked little world. I have my crooked little world too. Let's see how things turn out when I'm back in Malaysia. I don't think we can make it. Chatting is much more easier than talking face to face.

Will you, will we, cross that fine line?

No comments: