Wednesday 29 June 2011

All about me!

As you all know, I'm new to blogger. So, I'm gonna post and post because I am so excited about it.
To let you all know more about me, here you go!

I am the eldest in my family. I had a 3 years old sister that will drive me crazy YET she is also very adorable.
I am mostly nothing yet I know something. @.@ weirdo!
I said that because I know how to sing, ballet, play piano, violin, cook, draw, paint, color, walk, eat, drink, use the toilet, breathe and many more... LOL!
My hobby is sleeping because I like to dream. I never had terrible nightmare before (lucky me) Ya... well, I'm proud of it. *smile*
My favorite singer is Demi Lovato. That's why I put her picture (ignore the fact that I'm ugly) o.0    
I like Demi because she is very natural and I like her personality - strong and confident.
What I hate for being myself is that I am very lazy, all my friends said that   x[
And, finding excuses to everything that I don't like or lazy to do.
I hate the point that I love myself too much. Huh?! Means that I will not push myself and that's why I can't improve! (that's pathetic)   ='(
I'm a professional in running away from problems. I knew that something was happening but everyone thought that I don't. Kinda like a spy, but a lazy one. Hah! Whatever.
I think I'm bipolar, tripolar or even more! I looked like a sweet, kind, honest, bla bla bla teen. But I'm not!
I'm wild, sometimes I lie, erm, can't think of anything else. So I guess I'm still a good girl huh?
Ok, trying to improve! Improving...

My weird fact:

  • I can't drink more than 8 cups of water a day (no matter how hard I try)
  • My brain will pound vigorously without any reason
  • I can score good grades without even working hard (I felt guilty)
  • I can eat a lot but sometimes I can't. It fluctuates!
  • Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing   @.@

That's all for now. My dad is walking around and I will NOT want him to see my blog! My mom read my diary and that's why I don't want to let my dad see my blog as well! Huh!

No comments: