Thursday 30 June 2011

Daddy sleeping, Mummy working, Sister studying, All mine blogging!

I've always wanted to be someone that is fashionable... Still trying to be though   =(
But something inside of me always wanted a change. I knew it was impossible because of my family... But it's not wrong to have a dream!  =) 


I wanted to have a cool life. Like, learning guitar, using branded things, drive cool car, having my OWN locker, design my own room using expensive house deco sticker and so much more. Having a bedroom with balcony and bathroom attached, fully equip with fluffy comfy queen sized bed (I don't like King size, it's too big for me), furry carpet, all white wooden furniture. Oh my, just imagine that. An apple macbook, a white one of course! Lying on my fluffy bed full of pillows.  ><! I love it!


Open the closet and you will see clothes hanging according to color using wooden hanger  =) 
You can't find any folded clothes because I hate to folded clothes. It will just make all the clothes gets wrinkled up. Urgh! 


The curtain will be soft, semi-transparent and white. I like my room to be furnished in white because white looks classy, romantic, bright and clean   ^-^  When the wind blows, the smell of summer, sunlight and nature will fill up my room. The curtain will move, I can picture myself sitting by my study table, holding a cup of hot chocolate and looking out the window trying to see who is passing by my balcony. It's like I'm in a drama! *fascinating*


I will still hold on to this dream (of course) and I will try to fulfill my dream little by little *smiling* 
And this post will always remind me of what I want and what is my hearts desire. 


Love by,
All mine

No comments: