Tuesday 28 June 2011

Yes, It's mine

This is my official first blog. 


To me, having a blog is passing up an essay to the world. The only thing that is different is that I can write everything I want to by ignoring what someone might think. By reading someone else's blog, I got envy. Because their grammar, vocabulary is GOOD! And that's also what I am afraid about. My grammar and vocabulary. So lazy to know what is right or wrong, I can't help by having my own blog. To connect with the world and in the same time, have my own world. =) 


Ah... I'm going to write a lot! (according to my standard) 


I just visited some one's blog yesterday. It's a she. She decorated her blog perfectly! I'm so jealous that I wanted my own blog too! Thanks to her.


I'm going to post up more of my crazy ideas, feelings or any story that happen to me because there is no hiding with someone out there! XD 

No comments: