Wednesday 29 June 2011

Things that reminds me of you

To: My course mate, friends, college mate and my dearest roommates =)

Fully accessorized Indian girls reminds me of those crazy, loud, talking non-stop, funny, sociable course mates.
Weird yet nicely dressed noob looking student reminds me of my college mate.
Quiet, smart, discipline and obedient student reminds me of my KL friends.
Tap tap revenge, Ipod touch, Nike shoes, Lady Gaga, Shane Dawson, Katy Perry, herbal tea, Udon mee, TCM, 1U, taxi, techno music, speakers, music box, Jaya One, Monster Bites, cosmetics, fashion magazine from Taiwan or Japan, dust, cents, laughter, and many many many more things reminds me of my dearest roommates.

I can't wait to see you all again! I miss you all so so so much.   ='(
It's so unfair! Can't I decide my own destiny?
The most pathetic thing is that I can't feel any excitement where ever I go without you guys.
Shopping, even window shopping is not fun at all! I rather stay home that saw shops that will remind me of you all. Seeing the things that you all like/want. It's killing me!
Love you guys always. Will never forget about you all because I can't! 

People~! See? This is what best friends were. They can never forget each other. They can't survive properly when they're parted. And it's a cruel thing to do. 

No comments: