Wednesday 29 June 2011

What a filial piety ME!

I'm now at my grandmother's house. Taking care of her. Reality says: "Boo! Stop bullshitting! You were there just because you wanted to go online so that you can post, facebook, tweet and do whatever you want without being nagged by your mom! Shame of you!"

Yup, I admit. Haha! The only thing I do here is online. But my dearest grandma needed my company. And that's what she want. No matter what am I doing, she just wanted me here. Aww... I love grandma. <3

Grandma is being so nice to me! I wonder what she wants *wondering* She is not that nice to me last time. I guess I'm more and more important to her after grandpa passed away. What a pity. I never see grandma cried before and I saw her cry right after grandpa died up to five times!

What will happen if one of your family member or your dearest, closest person passed away? Will you be sad, lonely, happy, ecstatic or grey?

Thanks to my lovely roommates whom we discuss everything including death, we even discussed whether we want to be buried or cremate, how our funeral should be and what to do during each others funerals. I miss them so much.

So, I'm here with my grandma. Hoping that she enjoys everyday and be happy and stay healthy. I don't want anyone to leave me when I am not in Malaysia. Not when I'm not around! That's a big NO. Definitely.

Thanks for reading this post and being patient with me   =)
I will post my next post right about 2 minutes later. I'm going to feed my dog! Crotchet!

No comments: