Friday 1 July 2011

So little time, so much to do! =(

Dear time, please don't pass so quickly, give me some time to grasp some more air   =)

I have to do all the house work on my own, everyday.
I have to follow orders so that I please everyone in my life.
I have to fetch my family members to and fro.
I have done all of this things for everyone else using my time.
But where's mine?

The line, is going slow. I can't help myself to be frustrated    =(
My mom called to many times.
My grandma nagged most of the time.
And I can't hold myself, all of the time.

But sometimes, when the day seems fine,
I went out with my friends   =)
My mom let me go, once in a blue moon   XP
Because she knows, she always knows, I've been good.
And that's all she needs to know.
She knows that I need to have my own time.

No comments: