Saturday 12 November 2011

Disadvantages

I found out my weak point, once I left library, I can't do anything in my room. I can't study in my room, I feel sleepy in my room which leads to less concentration.

But, I certainly did a good job in library. So, I'll be going there often without being labelled as a nerd. @_@

I'm going to library today. Again. Doing Embryology and Biochemistry. =)
Hope everything went well!

People just commented on my profile picture. And in that picture, my face can't be seen clearly. And yet they say that I'm pretty. LOL! Fake. And if they just look close enough, my eye is accompanied by eye bags and I look like a zombie with an exceptionable good mood. =O
So yea, fake people!!!

Going to pack my notes now. Getting prepare to immerse in the gaining knowledge atmosphere! =D

No comments: