Saturday 12 November 2011

Physiology practical

Out of so many reports, (Histology, Biochemistry journal and Physiology practical), Physiology practical is the most hectic and time consuming one. Even till now, I haven't finish my practical record book because I left out some pages. So, I need to complete them soon. =(

Writing and doing all the questions in the record book is not a problem. The only problem is, my dearest "light eraser" is going to be bald soon.
Favorite eraser. Effortless. 
Pity my eraser. And I still can't find this eraser in India. I won't use other eraser. I don't like!!! =(
Here's how much my eraser suffered when I'm trying to complete my Physiology practical.   

Look at those! And my hair too! Alopecia...
Eraser dust scattered all over.

Love the smell of the pencil. It reminds me of my childhood.

** And good news people. I scored a high mark today (physiology class test) compared to my other class testes. 79% XP

No comments: