Saturday 12 November 2011

The lights that make us neglected the moon

I'm here, alone, in my room, at 1.30am, sitting on the bed, blogging.

Today, there's a convocation held. The whole Manipal was decorated with lights just for this event. The students deserved it. I mean, come on, they survived! The whole KMC green were full of graduates and parents. You much look at the way they toss their hat. <3 And how well they dressed up, the look on the parent's face. How proud were they, they way they're staring at their children's certificate. *aww*

I'm so touched by all this. Stood in the middle of the field. Surrounded by people. Happy people. My mood was lightened up by them. =) I can really get use of "that" atmosphere. People tossing hats, snapping pictures, trying to get their best shot. It's not about best dress, prom queen, homecoming queen, etc. In fact, it's about celebrating that their study life is over and they're going to work. To earn their own money and start supporting their family. The "student" role is finally over. This time, it is for real. Student role, over. =D

Here, look at the way they decorated the University compound. <3

Favorite building =)


No one will notice the moon

Such a cute family. The parents are so proud of their son.
I wanna graduate too! (who doesn't) 
I'm very happy right now. I'm doing the right thing and I treasure every minutes of my life. And the best part was, I did my job well. I went to library and get use to the study feeling... Surrounded by nerds. Here, people that go to library is not nerd at all. They're smart people that know how to use the facilities. I'm serious. Life here is different. For me, there's only six days per week. And Sunday only have 12 hours instead of 24 hours. Why did I said so? I'm not sure too. but I definitely felt this way. 

Alright, gonna end this post. I hope that everyone will be happy everyday. So do I. 

No comments: