Monday 7 November 2011

Happy Hari Raya Haji!!!

Thank God we are Malaysians. So that we have HOLIDAYSSS!!!
I need this holiday so much!!! And yet there's people saying that they want class today. Ish...
End up, majority wins! =) Good side ALWAYS wins. <3

I went to Naturals and did a "Gold Facial" this afternoon and my face is literally glowing right now! *so happy*
After the book reading, revision-ing, glee watching and answering the questions in the practical journal, it's time to reward myself. PLUS, I drew a chart about arteries in Lower Limb!!! Such a achievement okay? *proud*
I totally deserve it right? xP

So, I'm so thankful that we have holiday so that we can take a break from class tests, OSPE, spotters and BLOCK EXAM. *relief*

; Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break, let me give your heart a break, your heart a break, oh yeah yeah. =D





No comments: