Friday 18 November 2011

Sing-a-long

Going to have sing later! Singing competition! Best part is, Spotters is tomorrow. @_@
Don't worry, singing won't distract me. I'm releasing stress and contributing a little "ability" to boost up our inter-batch score.

I'm wondering what to wear to the competition. I think I'll wear the black top if they approve. o.0
Haha! I'm not a good singer. I'm just being somewhat a backup singer in the group. But at least I had fun around with people that like music.

Don't know what's wrong with me, but I always take part in "something" at the beginning of my 1st year. Maybe I wanted to enjoy the first year, semester, block??? I'm not sure myself.

Being a medical student must really sacrifice their sleeping hour. Although we have enough slept on a special, magical, occasional day, but it just seems like that "good night sleep" is nothing! I didn't sacrifice my sleeping hour. I just stayed up late. And, just by doing that, I looked like my eyeliner is still on my eye and they went all over my eyes. *sigh*

I'm going to make library "my second home". This is my new timetable. Read carefully.
If class ended early, library.
5.15pm, jogging.
6.15pm, online, Skype.
6.50pm, bathe.
7.30pm, dinner.
8.30pm, library.
11.00pm, sleep.
Is this okay?
5.30am, wake up.
7.30am breakfast.
8.00am class.

Just got the news from a senior that after our block exam, the 2nd block will start the next day itself!
So, I can't shop in Mangalore and celebrate Leader S's birthday? T_T
That's pathetic. My plan is ruined by this "punctual" university.
Oh well, I'm need to get moving so that I can make it to the singing rehearsal in time.

Bye, and I can't wait for your birthday Leader S! Love you~ Love you too Blur S  Don't be jealous. It's not your birthday YET! ^^ 

No comments: