Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 129

Having major homesick these days. I even think to stop blogging. I've survived till Day 129 already. Might as well keep on blogging.

Anat PBL today. We cheated. I presented in a super sonic speed. I doubt that anyone ever understand what I talked about. And the nose as "lateral" pure genius. Lmao.

Watched Devil wears Prada.


I think I'm gonna head to bed later before I start reading something. I need some time to rest my head.

Monsoon season is ready making me lazy and unhappy. Every where is wet. I bought a new umbrella and I like how it looks like. <3 I feel like I'm a primary school student being all lazy to get up from the bed and go to school. Well, here I am now. Wanting to get back to my room and end my day. Every single day start from this week. Start from Monday.

Well, I like him so so much. I'm trying to ignore him so so much. Guess what? I unfollowed her on Twitter. The gateway to him. I closed it. I'm trying to ignore, forget, move on. Wish me best of luck.

Been procrastinating like, A LOT. *sigh* I try harder to make it work. *finger crossed*


Been using Demi's power to keep me alive lately. I love Demi Lovato so so much. You go girl! 
Haha!
Heading to bed now. 
Monsoon is such a activator in my relationship with my bed. Muacks. 

No comments: