Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 132


This, is my left over lunch, my breakfast, and my breakfast on Sunday.
I make sure that it's in good condition...  
Snap! 
Snap!
Just because the color looks nice. 
 Lunch in Chef Inn! Finally J came.

Nasi Lemak. I enjoyed to the max. The sambal, sooo nice! 
Fried chicken that I can't finish.
Told you my stomach became smaller. =(
Pisang goreng.
Taste good but I'm too full to take the second bite.
Too busy trying to eat up all the muscles! Sad. It's bad to force food in. *sigh*

You mean like this?
I love the Silver one the most. 
Highlight of the day: I slept from 4pm and woke up at 6am the next day.

I thought I woke up at 6pm on Saturday, but the sun is chasing my back. And yup, it's 6am at the morning on SUNDAY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great achievement..even I havent do it..