Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 131

Friday!

I went grocery shopping during study break. =)
Study break = break from 10am to 2pm
Q: Why do we have this break?
A: Because Muslims have to do their prayers on Friday.

I'm so grateful that I'm Malaysian by this time because we have break on Friday!
But I am not so grateful when there is class on every Saturday just so they can compensate the 2 hours class on Friday and they do extend the class till 12.30pm.

Net effect = We have 2 hours extra class on Saturday.
Monkeys...

cloudy monsoon sky
what actually happened here?
 
Kitty is so cold... =(

First time trying samosa.
Guess how much?
Recycle paper bag. <3
Rps 6!!!
With potato and green beans inside. <3 
 After Dissection class (2pm to 4pm)
Went to FC to have Nasi Ayam from Asian K.

Special chips.  
I'm not talking!
It's so nice!!!!!!!!
The chicken is warm and not to mention the weather is cold.

No comments: