Wednesday 13 June 2012

Heavy schedule



I found this image from G+ and I like it so much. 
So I'm sharing it here too! 

I'm just escaping from going back to books, so I want to stay here (blogging) longer. 
Blogging makes me think. I will constantly think of what to say because I don't say much useful thing. =/
#iknowyouknew

I'm having a heavy schedule coming up. 
Since I have nothing much to talk about, I'll "share" my schedule to the world. 
No, it's not stressful at all. 
Why?
1. I gave up on scoring
2. There's no point pressuring myself
3. Thing will be alright
4. It's just a test
5. Immune to test

13 June 2012 - Histology revision
16 June 2012 (Sat) - Biochemistry Class test
20 June 2012 (Tue) - Histology spotters (include all four blocks)
21 June 2012 (Wed) - Anatomy Class test 2  
25 June 2012 (Mon) - Revision for Physiology practical
30 June 2012 ( Sat) - Biochemistry OSPE 

02 July 2012 - Physiology OSPE
07 July 2012 - Physiology Class test 2
12 July 2012 - Anatomy Class test 3
13 July 2012 - Gross Anatomy Spotters

Out of all these, yellow means PANIC! 

So yea, this is my up coming schedule, I'm will survive this. Because I've been surviving all the time. 
If you are a Medical Student, you know what I mean. ;)

No comments: