Saturday 29 September 2012

1st week in India after 1 month.

Well, I stop reading novel, started watching dramas and movies. 
Laptop is my best friend. 
I don't leave my room after class, because I'll be sticking onto my laptop. 
I'll try to save money on weekdays but I'll spend more than I save on the weekends (typical). 
I'm still having homesick. 
I'm still sad about leaving my love ones. 
I have a plushie deer with me to remind me of my sister. 
I drink more water compared to last time. 
I have more free time and I have more time to enjoy my breakfast.
My friends are scattered all around the world. I'm not considered single anymore. 
I still love Demi Lovato's music. 
I love Demi Lovato's voice. 
I have junior friends. (unexpectedly). =O
I can stand bathing with cold water. 
I'm learning to be a girl. More like a girl I mean. I AM a girl. -.-

No comments: