Sunday 23 September 2012

There’s a man in my room

Don’t get me wrong, he’s just an I-on guy. Too bad he can’t fix my internet problem. Sigh.
Speaking of my room, I managed to further cute-ify it by adding ladybugs all over my closet, table, bed, washroom, basically everywhere with wood where I can stick it on.
I just love my room. It looked so new, as if no one ever live here for the pass one year.
I’m enjoying my study-less life. I’m still on vacation mood. I’m still eating the snacks that my roomies packed for me.
P/s: I ate the crab noodle the first day itself. It’s so delicious! I love you guys.
See? I have friends that love me so much and I felt so loved. As if nothing ever matters if I’m with them. It’s actually true. Carefree!
Life is not great without internet. I-on guy, come quick!  

No comments: