Sunday 23 September 2012

We haven’t seen each other in a month

Or… in a year.
It’s a beautiful (Reem) morning and I’m up early. I always like the fact that I woke up early in the morning. So that I don’t feel that I’ve wasted half of my day sleeping.
After a month…
I treat my hostel room nothing more than a hotel room.
I communicate less.
I love the softness of my bed (although it’s not at all soft)
I like the fact that I’m a senior now.
After a year…
I learned to enjoy life.
I say yes to things that my roomies suggested because I can’t bare the feeling of saying no to them. But saying yes always brings good outcome if the yeses is to my roomies. I believe that they’re always right.
I’m a doer now.
I started taking care of my face (in another word, I’m learning how to be a girl)
Well, despite all of this, people change. I change particularly. And I like my change because I know that the new me that I’m becoming is better than the old me. Teehee!

No comments: