Thursday 27 September 2012

I don't like to impress people

I don't impress. I don't like to fake doing things I don't like just to impress some other people. We don't try to impress other animals don't we? It's just human. Human like to impress each other. I'm too lazy to impress other people. I do what I like. I will read novel if I want to. I will eat like a barbarian even though the cafeteria is pack. I will not study and watch movie the whole night. I will not wear makeup to class because I'm too lazy to. 

I don't impress people. I just be myself. Isn't it good enough for me just to be myself? Well, it's good enough for me. :) I don't really care what other people think. But I do care what my family thinks. I hate to admit this but they are in my heart. They are living in one small part in my heart. 

I'm too into myself than to impress other people in this world. I'm too lazy and too tired to try to impress people. I don't care much. So yes, I'm lazy. I'm a lazy girl. I'm just an unhygienic lazy girl. 

No comments: