Sunday 23 September 2012

Why still single?

I’m not certain whether anyone has ever asked me this question but the answer is, I haven’t found the right one to commit YET.
I’m not anti the idea of being in a relationship but this thing takes time alright? I’m not those that will bump into a guy and set him as my target and try every single way to seduce him until he fell for me and drain his money then break up with him. Woops.
I would rather prefer everything goes slowly following the “flow”. I don’t know. I always think that there’s a Mr. Right for me out there (although I don’t have a single hint where he is). But when the time is right, I’ll meet him then I’ll open my heart to him and hopefully he will too. By that time, I hope that I’ll be happy.
But till now, I’m single. Good news is I’m not desperate. I’m happy in my own state now. Being single is not a sin or a crime. I just love myself so much and I’m not willing to use my money buying gifts for another guy when I can use that amount of money to buy me something!
I am loved by so many other people in my life. I’m not desperate for “the one”. I’m so busy doing my own stuffs! Reading novels, writing, studying, cooking, shopping, you know, all of those stuffs that happens in life.
Of course if someone did appear, I will share my time with him and blah. Commitment much. Urgh.
But now, don’t worry about my love life people (my mom and other up tied relatives). I like guys. Living alone in India is not that hard for me. In fact, I love Manipal! The greatest place on earth I’ve ever been to in my entire life. Settling down like a turtle in its shell in Manipal is what I’m doing now. I love my life. I LOVE my life.
P/s: This post is written one day before the classes start.
Love,
Mine

No comments: