Sunday 2 December 2012

"A" so not me day

Today, I woke up at 8am in the SUNDAY morning. Start reading Pharmacology. You all know that my Blocks are coming right?

I starve myself till 10am and I ate OATS!

Then I went to DYE my hair.

I ate my evening snack at 5pm and then I drank  cold COFFEE.

Then, I went back to my room and start doing the Microbiology journal again.

I did not SLEEP today.

I did not TWEET that much today.

Conclusion: Today, is a so not me day.

Plus, I'm going to put on some make up and make another video for my batch mate's birthday. :)


  1. I love to sleep
  2. I usually wake up at 11.30am on Sundays
  3. I don't study
  4. I hate oats
  5. I never dye my hair before
  6. I prefer chocolate than coffee
  7. I hate journals
  8. I don't skip nap time
  9. I tweet A LOT
  10. I don't like to wear make up

No comments: