Wednesday 5 December 2012

Which character will you chose to be?

This are the ones that I want to be! :) *littlecartoonfan*

Powerpuff girls - Bubbles!
Totally spies - Clover
Tinkle bell the movie - the water fairy. Urgh... what's her name? SILVERMIST! (I Googled)
Mickey mouse clubhouse's character - Donald!
Winnie the Pooh - Piglet
Pocoyo - Sleepy bird!
Pororo - Crong (I Googled for the right spelling)
Disney Princess - Belle

I can't think of other cartoon characters. *mindblock*

Tom and Jerry - I'll be Jerry's nephew that walks around with my pampers on. The grey one. :)
Spongebob Square Pants - I don't really like Spongebob but I'll chose to be Spongebob perhaps?
Jimmy Neutron - Cindy. Duh...
Shrek - Gingerbread man. Nope, not Puss in Boots. ;)

That's all I can think of. :P
If you wanna know my choice of character of some other show, leave a comment and I'll reply to your comment!

xoxo

No comments: