Tuesday 18 December 2012

Done with Block 1 exam. Beginning of Block 2.

Block 1 exam have killed my December joy.
The worst will be over one day and it will.
Exam is finally over. OMG, YES!

So I''m blogging again. But there's really a lot to cover, and read, and self-study in 2nd year of MBBS. So, I better stick my ass on my chair and not fail my exams again. I'm so gonna fail 3 of my subjects. I'll let you know the marks even. I suck in exam because I procrastinate too much! -.- So predictable. I'm super lazy and I hate to realize the fact that I need to start reading. -.-

Right after my Block 1 exam, which happens yesterday, my Block 2 starts today! Unlike other colleges or Universities that have at least one DAY break after exams.

Plus my second block sitting position is the FRONT row!!!!! Oh no!!!!! c:
I just hope and pray that every thing goes well in this remaining December.
Please remember, remember December. Don't surrender. #demilovato #rememberdecember 

No comments: