Tuesday 18 December 2012

Is that you making a move?

This is a response blog to http://yes-its-my-blog.blogspot.in/2012/10/im-sorry-that-im-not-into-you-anymore.html.

To prove that I really don't have feelings towards you anymore. Maybe a little, like 7%?
But I really am not fluttered having you sitting right in front of my with a hand in between me and Jojo. :)
I do feel uncomfortable because I am so tired and I don't really feel like talking.
I won't talk when I am tired. Because I AM really tired! Common, I just finished my Block 1 yesterday. -.-
We just finished Block 1 YESTERDAY! For God's sake. Give me a break.

We are not friends, yet.
I don't know. It's just I don't feel the same way anymore.
I knew that this day will come. Because my wishes always do come true. It's just the matter of time.
I wished for this last year. And it happened. A year later.
Look where am I now? I don't have feelings towards you anymore.
So... I don't know.

For my dear readers that are "concern" about my "love life", I don't like lamb or sheep either.
I know that I'm complicated.
But I need just one thing to get over someone.

For me, getting over someone is not a tough task.
I just need a new target or something to do in my life.
My new target is awkward. OMG.
I can't believe I'm choosing him over you.

But hey! I found a reason to dislike you! LOL!!!
But I will never get together with awkward. So yea. Pfft.
Anyways, I have someone more important to stalk in my life, which happens to be awkward at this timee of my life.

This is the funniest part. Jojo mention about awkward's roll number.
And you said that awkward is living next door right beside your room?
My mind just flew right over to knowing more about awkward and not paying attention in whatever you and Jojo are talking about. Lmao.

Girls.

xoxo

No comments: