Saturday 8 December 2012

Final feedback on Operation 1

Guess, I'm done wearing all the clothes in my closet. (No, not really)
I still have some T-shirts, socks, blouse and dresses left.
But I can't be wearing dresses everywhere I go right?

It took me 29 days to wear all the clothes in my closet once. It's great! I never noticed that my outfit can last that long. 29 days is almost one month. No one will really remember what you for last MONTH right? Wow... That's good! That's great! No more shopping for new clothes! ;)

This have been a very wonderful experience and I hope you all will do it too! By doing this, you can know what is actually in your closet, you can try out new look, actually, I did try out two clothes combination that I've never tried before (which is good). Most importantly, you know what you don't like to wear and those, you should either GIVE it to someone, or just KEEP it for your future daughter. I think giving it to someone will be a better option right? #12DOK http://yes-its-my-blog.blogspot.in/2012/12/12-days-of-kindness.html

I feel that it's really nice for girls to reorganize our closet because for me, I'll never know what I have and what I don't have in my closet. When I go shopping, I'll just be like, "Oh! That's cute, and cheap too!" BOUGHT. Then, I'll happily wash all the new clothes that I just bought, or if I'm too tired, I'll just put them aside and just remember about them after 2 months. (Yes, that's how dirty my room are) DON'T JUDGE ME.

So DONATE! Those clothes that you can't wear it anymore because you gained weight, or you lose weight, or it's out fashioned, or the color faded, or it's too dirty, or it turned yellow, etc.
Give it to someone that need it more than you!

I gave a school teacher my Brass band uniform because I will never ever wear that outfit again. Why am I still keeping while I'm in college? I don't get it. I gave that outfit away after my first year is MBBS. Can you believe that? I kept that thing for 2 years! Tsk tsk tsk...

So, this is my feedback on Operation 1 that have been successfully completed. I'm super glad that I did this. I'll definitely do this more often. Just that I won't tell anyone that much about it. But yes, after this, I'll actually try to wear all those socks, T-shirts, dresses and that one blouse that I left. :)

Hooray to success. When I look back into this blog, I'll remember what meaningful little things that I did.

Doing Good is Contagious.
Let's join hand, join blog, join G+, join mind, and make this world a better place. :D

No comments: