Thursday 20 December 2012

Watching 2012 on 21-Dec-2012

I'm in India. I don't have the slightest idea about what is happening in LA now. But I sure now X factor fans will have a very tough job to decide which one to vote for. Will you vote for Fifth harmony, Tate Stevens or Carly Rose Sonenclar? All of them are so good. I'm glad that I'm not an US citizen or else I need to crack my head to figure out this one. xP

Back to topic. If you are afraid that the world will end tomorrow, then do the things that you want to do before you die. Spend the last hour on earth with your love ones, your friends, Skype if you are staying far apart, call them, tell them that you love them! Because that is what matters.

For me, this is how I spend my "last day on earth".

  1. Watch 2012
  2. Express all my feelings out on my blog and twitter
  3. Eat good food
  4. Bathe (I want to be clean when the ceiling fall on me)
  5. I want my heart to feel peace. So I'm not planning to lay hand on any textbooks
  6. Sit on my bed and wait for the world to end
That's what I've been doing. And that's my plan. 
I will wake up tomorrow (if there's still a tomorrow) and still go to class because there's classes going on. 
Life goes on. 
I don't know when will the world be ending.
But I'll hope and pray that people won't suffer that much when that's happening.

No comments: