Monday 24 October 2011

Finally~~~!

I can blog as much as I want!

Exam just ended. I passed. Border line pass. Quite disappointed. But, it's what I suppose to get went I didn't really studied the day before cause I'm always hungry, and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and I slept after that... Eat dinner, then chit chat, then sleep. AND, the next morning, sleep AGAIN!

I woke up at 5.30am, slept again at 6.00am. Wake up at 6.20am. Then sleep at 6.30am until 6.55am.
Then, I decided not to get sandwich this morning so that I can continue sleeping. =)
And I did! I slept until 7.20am, and start preparing for class. >,<'''

Breakfast at Tiffany's
At first I thought that it was a very nice movie. End up it's not as nice as My fair lady. =(
Kinda disappointed... But at least I watched a movie~~ =D

Audrey Hepburn is so pretty and elegant! I like! =)
I went jogging today. I sweat a LOT! @.@
I think I died every time whenever I wanted to exercise. Anemia... 
Breathing heavily and bla bla bla. Thanks to iPod that keeping me alive. But still. All most DIED.
I'm going to continue blogging. So stay tuned. =)

No comments: