Saturday 22 October 2011

"Me" state

Currently, I'm doing well. No stress. Got study, but compared to last time, I slagged off. The evidence are, I watch My Fair Lady, I downloaded Glee songs, the next day I downloaded Demi's songs. SO, I'm getting lazy.

But I think the current progress is A-okay. =D
Glad being like that. Not much stress, but more fun element.

Skyped with family yesterday night. They said that I got pretty~~! Lol! Where got.
But I kinda very perasan-ly feel that I AM getting pretty. Maybe all the jogging, contacts, and keeping long hair thing contributes. It's been my dream to jog with an iPod with a pony tail on a proper jogging track. =)
It almost came true. I still need a white t-shirt and a jogging pants. Way to go. Just wait till I'm rich. $_$

Loads of holiday is coming up due to the Diwali celebration. Next Tuesday is the Diwali "eve". I'll be going to their temple! Just wanna see how they pray and all. Because I'm going to be so damn free on that day. Kinda excited about it.

And I THINK I'll get one of those. Mehndi =)


Yea... Cause I'm in India. So, i think they'll have it. It's kinda nice what... SO I think I'll have Mehndi too.

No comments: