Friday 7 October 2011

I passed my test!!!

Yay! You all read the title. I'm happy!!!

I'm not used to be that happy once I received my result. Well, I didn't fail. And it's not a border line pass either! Happy!!! I expected minimum mark of 53 and I get 51. >,<''' Upon 80 that is!

But that's okay. At least I passed! =)

Satisfy. Plus, I didn't really studied for the test like crazy. I went out and I shopped and I slept and I passed! Damn worth it lo! SO I accept this marks. =D

Well, I read Biochem enzyme this afternoon. And now, I'm going to read Biochem again. Need to finish them soon! Before another chapter begin.

I'm going to bathe dear, I'm sticky and my face is so oily. Can't believe I went to class like that! @.@
I didn't notice that until I went to toilet and saw my reflection after class.



No comments: