Thursday 6 October 2011

Gleye bag

There's a holiday on last Wednesday. Which is yesterday...

I went to buy sport shoes. Got them from Reebok after "visiting" Adidas and Nike which don't have much choices. >.<

And finally, I went to end point today!

I felt nothing. I knew that I need to study. But when I look at the book. I feel like sleeping. =.=''' Who doesn't? I tried! So, after ranting, I'm gonna "try" again.

We went to Attil to have our lunch yesterday. =)
We ate Mutton Briyani, Butter Chicken and Fruit salad ice-cream. ^^
The best meal we've tried in India. So, definitely a next time.

We took pictures! But why did they took such long time to upload the photos? o.0
I can't wait to see them! T-T

Right, I'm going to stop here. I'm feeling sleepy!!!
So goodnight! I'm going to bury myself in Physiology (NMJ)

No comments: