Saturday 8 October 2011

Justice

It's amazing how someone I don't like finally get their hate mails from their friend. And since the first time I met he/she, I knew they don't have a good personality and I stayed away from them. Isn't that obvious? Is that so hard to differentiate who is good or bad? People that like spotlights, all the fame and greedy? Is it THAT difficult to sort them out?

And it's a sad fact that someone is blur enough to stay with them all the time, and till now, the most important and most tension point of life, they break. Their friendship broke apart and make the tension situation worst. SO yea, why are they acting so slow? Everything will be better if they leave he/she slooowly since the beginning.

I've always see that coming. So, I've been avoiding the "person" since I'm in Form 2 and now, her one and only gang left her. It's so sad but it's a fact. When a gang left only you. Singular, it's either all of them are too bad or you are too bad for them. But in this case for this "girl", it's clearly the 2nd possibility. =/

No comments: