Monday 31 October 2011

The night which lanterns replaced the stars.

Had a great time in the field tonight. Lanterns were let up into the dark sky. Just like those in "Tangled" the movie. Took tonnes of pictures. And the best part. I went to Udupi and get a very very VERY pretty dress! Can't wait to wear it tomorrow. =)

There's a Deepavali night tomorrow. It's free for non-Indians. Free dinner, why not? :D

Truth or dare after the lantern night. Snacks eating when I don't really like to eat snacks as you all know. I think I'm gonna get dehydration when I'm eating them.. @.@

I revealed all the names of guys that I like in class. You know, my level of "like" right. The feeling is going to end soon. Puppy love perhaps? IDK.

It's late. I need to go sleep or else I'm going to get eye bag and screw up my look for tomorrow. Btw, I'm going to wake up at 6am "today" morning. I'm going to the netball court to see L practice, then go to end point after that. =D Can't wait. Miss end point so much. Haven't been there since last... Thursday? o.0

End Point is the BEST! Where can I ever get a place like that in Malaysia? Dream on. Huh!

So, that's my "story" of the day. Good night! <3

No comments: