Friday 21 October 2011

Glee tastic! xD

Woke up early today at 4.30am. Studied for half an hour, sleep for 30 mins, then snooze for 5 minutes. Wake up again at 5.35am. Then continue studying until 6.15am. I've finish covering Physiology. Just glance through. It only bring you 0.3% in the block exam. So... It's cool! Motivates you to study without putting the pressure on. I like! <3

As you all know, I downloaded around 20 songs from Glee yesterday. Just feel like doing it. So, I did download them. Haha! SO crazy.

I'm suppose to read Biochem's enzyme inhibition now. But after looking the contents in Lippincott, I not able to search for the example our lecturer gave. 0.0 Search online instead? This is EXACTLY happens. =D

It's a Saturday and my life is so different compared to my use to be life in Malaysia. At some point, I DO miss my friends and family. ='(
But I can't do anything about it right? Life goes on. Time won't stop, exam won't be cancelled. So, better study before the infosss taught in Dissection hall drown you and ate up all your time. :)

I'm serious. I've piled up the upper limb portion of Anat. And now, they are teaching Lower limb. @.@
I still have Arm, forearm, and hand. Insertion, Origin, Nerve supply, Actions. Course of arteries and nerves, their branches. OMG. Don't even want to look "into" that part. *scary*

Well, I'm going to try searching about the inhibitor's enzyme now. ^^

No comments: