Saturday 15 October 2011

Stress or not stress

I'm not stress when I can understand the book. I'm stress when I have a lot to read and I haven't finish revising the lecture of the day. @.@

Well, I'm alright now. I'm not feeling stress. But maybe I'll feel stress tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm going out tomorrow. It's J's bday on Monday. So since we are having class on Monday, it's better for us to celebrate tomorrow.

If you all follow me on Twitter, you will know that I am doing my Physiology now. Class test is next Saturday! And Anatomy class test is next next Monday!!! =D

Why am I so happy, because... just laugh and be happy when you can still afford to do it! =D

I'm glad that my internet connection is okay. SO I'm happy lo...

Okay, just to record down what I did today. Went to class from 8am until 10am. Ate Non-veg combo for lunch. Went to Big Bazaar. End up I bought an air freshener... ONLY! Reach hostel, took mess food. Slepp for 45 mins, wash clothes. Start reading Embryology. Felt hungry half way reading Embryology. So I ate. Went online to tweet my achievement (finish reading Embryology and I made notes too! Awesome~!). Watch some MVs. Search for a new Demi Lovato's wallpaper to set as my new desktop background. Skype with mom and dad. Went down to take dinner. Eat at C's room. Back to my room, very full, start reading Physio. Done with NMJ, EPP, MEPP... Feeling full and sleepy, went online. Tweet. Blog. =) <3

So far the day went well. The only thing I know is I need to pray tonight. I didn't manage to pray last night. Cause C is in my room studying... =.=''' Pity her sometimes. WELL! I'm gonna continue surfing the net.

Good night! May all your dreams come true. <3

No comments: