Monday 12 December 2011

Being me again

Miss Jess said :"People change. They always do. Sooner or later, you will know"

I don't want that to happen to me! Can't I be like myself? The young and innocent me, being positive and cheerful every day? I want to be that me again. As we grow, things change. People around us change. And we leave people that love us and care for us.

As we grow, we seek for liberty, for freedom. But we never know that people that really care for us still care for us and don't want us to leave. It's always us that leave our parents. It's always the children that want to get as far as possible from our parents. But parents, never ask us to leave them. And to make us happy, they let us go.

Since I've changed, I wanted a change again. I want to change back to my old self again. The "me" when I'm 11 years old. Being enthusiastic about everything, being cheerful and always laughing, the girl that is always positive about everything. I want to be "me" again!

Treasure every minute in my life. Have fun all along. Study is never a problem to me that time. School teachers taught me well. Extra curriculum is perfect by that time. Sight reading is perfect during piano lesson. Everything is perfect. When I'm 11 years old. I'm the happiest.

To be my old self, I'll enjoy my life and accept everything that come into my life. No matter it's good or bad, the 11 years old me can surely solve the problem. That time, I don't have fear. And so am I now. Nothing to fear about. Go!!! The cheerful new me. Go!!! =)


No comments: