Thursday 22 December 2011

Mail

Receiving a mail.

I am not at all excited to receive a mail.
Everyone knows that I'm not a "socializing" type.
Therefore, nothing will appear in my mail box.
If there is something, either it's not for me, or it's those advertising paper.

My mom is my direct opposite.
She believe that the mail is the most informative "box".
And she likes to summon me to check the mail box.
I wonder why is the mail box that important to her.

And I think I get to know why...
My results!!!
All the electric bills, water utility bills, credit card bills, wedding invitation (they won't post it anymore).
Yup, mainly my results and the credit card bills.
I wonder how she'll react when she sees my result.

I told her my results.
But, she's going to see it this time.
Worried!
No point worrying also.

LOL

No comments: