Saturday 10 December 2011

Nostalgia

When nostalgia happens, there's really no way to escape from it.

Brands, songs, items, every single thing will just remind you of someone in your life. No matter you like it or not. No matter if they are enemy or friends, there's still some memories left. Sometimes, I really feel like erasing every mistake I've made in the past.

But because of this memories, it reminds you of how terrible you are and you will try your best to change.

People need to read constantly. I've decided to reward myself by buying myself a novel IF I finish reading general anatomy. The best thing that happens to a book is to be read!

I have too many "me" time recently until I lost track of what's important. Hello~! Class test is tomorrow and Block I result is coming out tomorrow too!!! How many disaster can happen to us in a day? It's uncountable! Oh well, I'm too pleased about the internet connection. I've been spending too much time with my laptop. As you all see, I've been blogging a lot lately. >,<

I really need to study! Make me read people!!! I need Omphh!!!
Sad... ... Okay, I'm going to copy what topic is coming out for class test and get going.
Bye people... =( *super sad*
Reality 

No comments: