Wednesday 14 December 2011

Study!!!

Congrats to me, I studied yesterday night. And now, I felt great! Hehe. No guarantee for tomorrow's "concentration level". But hopefully a can bare with such insane timetable. Although I finished reading the text and did some little notes. Those info is not registered in my brain yet. Arteries and lymphatic drainage. Alright, so many people survived MBBS and why can't I? xD

Going to work harder and harder. My desk mate. Tsk... tsk... tsk... You all should take a look at her notes. Awesome. She highlighted and drew some diagram and all. Compared to my notes, it's obvious. Untouched. >,<

Not that I don't feel shameful about it, but I have my own way to utilize my time. So no worries. Guarantee I'll study harder this time. Put more effort. =) Don't worry, I have PvsZ to company me while I'm reading Chaurasia. So, days might brightened a little.

Going to see my dentist after class. Have no idea what he want to do to my teeth again. Zeng!!!

Alright people, going to have my lunchy lunch. Stomach growling. Love you guys! <3

No comments: