Thursday 22 December 2011

Life.Death

I miss my grandfather.
I miss him.
I miss the way he make me study.
But I'm me, he can't force me to study.

I use to pray for my dead grandpa and grandma (father's side)
And one of my aunt.
And my numerous dead pets.

But now in India,
I need to add one more people to my praying list.
My grandfather. ='(
I miss him so much.
And he left to quickly.
Didn't he miss me?

He used to buy me my favorite food.
He's the one that raise me up.
He's the one that make my childhood food list.
He gave me all he's antiques.
He's my grandfather.

When I refer to my grandfather,
it's always him.
Never the grandfather on my father's side.
Because he left when I'm 5 years old.

I miss you grandpa!!!
Can't you hear me?
And you somewhere protecting me, giving me strength?
I miss you!!! T-T

I love you.
I always will.

No comments: