Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tell me what to do

It's so pathetic that I always feel sleepy during lecture class. And I've been waiting for the class to end. And when it finally ended, and it's the best chance for me to sleep in my room, the feeling of sleepiness disappears. Why is it always like that?

And when you enter your room, there's always a perfectly well laptop waiting for you. And you'll go online, blog and Facebook. People on Facebook to stay connected. And I, on Facebook just to check the Question of the Day. For those who don't know, Question of the Day are questions published on the notice board right after a dissection class end. Each "Question on the Day" contains an essay question and five multiple true false (MTF) questions.

It's the best for you to do the Question of the Day (QotD). It makes you read, revise and think.

After the failure Block I end, I always wanted to keep myself on track and not procrastinate. But, the but in India is, if you want to finish revising + answering QotD + reading; You NEED to left other subject aside. If you did that, you need to spend your next day doing the subject that you left out. Who knows that there will also be dissection class the next day and the day after that?! (We had 4 dissection class per week and we had need to go class on Saturday too!)

So, I came to a conclusion that we never had enough time to finish everything. Even the "pro" people in my group haven't been studying since the first day of Block II! She's kinda fed-up of all the studying time that she need to put in. For her case, she need to go to church, some event that she CAN'T miss. I don't think people in my class have enough time every day. They will either attend the class with panda eyes, or ended up falling sick. And that's exactly what happened to me now. And that make things worst. Without a healthy body, everything need to hit the pause button. We need to rest, sleep all day. And all the resting killed out time. T-T

Why is it so hard to make time for us? It's not so simple as it seems. Everyone need a break. But the break isn't a break for us. Not at all. If you're in my situation, you'll give me a thousand likes in Facebook.

I think I'm going to library to escape from my bed. It's too tempting! I know myself so well that I know what will happen. First, I'll read Chaurasia with my dissection notes. Then, continue reading on the bed (only reading Chaurasia by then). THEN, start seeing something wrong or reading words wrongly. e.g. Ascending to Anterior or something similar. I'll give up by then. Saying to myself :"What's the point of reading Chaurasia and torturing yourself by not sleeping and get the wrong info?" Inner demon ask me to sleep. So, I did! I will happily put the book down and sleep... Thinking that I can wake up early the next day to study. And you know what will happen at the end.

So! The story will always be like that. It's more like a daily routine. To put an end to this, I'm going to library and get influence by the nerdy around me. Yup, that's my plan. And I hate Chaurasia! I always been hating the book. I'm gonna read Grey's anatomy if I can find one. I HATE Chaurasia man...

Okay, it's time for me to start "re-writing" my dissection notes before it's too late. Bye people! ='(

No comments: