Monday 5 December 2011

Falling sick


It sucks when you fall sick. It’s shittier when you realized that because of that, you won’t have enough time to study and you will regret that why in the world you didn’t finish study the day before. And during this time, you tried your very best to recover. You will drink thousand gallons of water and go to washroom for a zillion times. Well, there are only two choices for you. First, go ahead and sleep and get enough rest. Second, try to do as much as you can while you still have time to study! My choice? I’m neutral, what I’m going to do is study as much as I can and sleep.

And because of falling sick, you can’t eat anything you want. Basically, you can only eat clear soup, non-fried food, porridge, tasteless food, etc. And by that time, you will realize that how nice if you are still healthy and being able to eat everything. Sigh…  The time will come, very soon if you take your vitamin regularly and drink adequate amount of water daily.  That totally reminds me of taking my Vitamin C tablet.

Always note that when you are alone out there, away from your family and friends, it’s always depends on yourself of how you are going take care of your own body. So, be healthy and don’t suffer like me!

No comments: