Monday 29 August 2011

Addicted

I'm addicted to the Sims social. But, you all knew that I'm going to leave soon. So... erm, better stop. ><
So, I'm not so addicted now. Heh heh!
Anyways, I missed post two days I suppose, again. I know alright?! There's really nothing much to describe. But when you feel like it's nothing, there's always something. @.@ Hope you guys understand. So, I'll post this random post to rant. And I'll get to the project later okay?

I envy those that studies abroad as they can go vacation and have fun with their friends because they have MONEY! And the fact that I did not! =(
So... I'm looking at my friends' pictures in facebook, and they had such a beautiful time. And when their friend tag their name on it and the "person" IN the photo does not like the photo that much, their reaction is real cute and REAL. This is reality and I can feel the friendship in between those pictures. *sob*

I can't wait to have enough money to go on a vacation with my friends!!! I really do! OMG...T_T

And I like my friend's style too! Although she's not that tall, but her style is so Blair. @.@
It look nice on her. Me likey~!

I just found out that my senior is going to the same U as I was. IN the future. WTF??!! I seriously did not want that. OMG. Really. Shit...

I wanted a new life!!! Without any snake and leader game. I guess that's alright. Life is not always the way we aspect it will be. He's smart. Just not as smart. Well, whatever!

Okay, I'm going to proceed to my next post. =) Bye guys!!!



No comments: