Saturday 6 August 2011

What day is today?

I'm not asking what day as in Sunday or Monday. I'm asking, what special day is today?
I went jogging and I cleaned the garage today! WTF?
What's wrong with me.
Guess I'm leaving soon, that's why I have responsibility to clean my house...

I'm going to KL soon. Yay! There's Hari Raya sales... Hahaha!
I have no idea what to shop for...
Food perhaps?! ><

I bought 2 coats, 4 formal shirts and I'm not going to buy phone. I inherited my grandpa's is was cute though... @.@

What I need is a new, huge luggage bag so that I can fit everything in it. Just by imagining me packing makes me scared.

Mummy is sleeping. Sister is finally sleeping too. I'm blogging. Mom knew that I have a blog. That's why I need to blog as she was not around. So pity. Blogging is not a crime you know?

I don't know what is daddy doing upstairs, he switched on the radio, tuned it to an English FM and let it play so loud until I can definitely listen to it clearly. Mom will be awake you know? Dad? You know? T_T

Mom cooked some Herbal egg and that will be our lunch... Pity me not. I'm coughing so badly right now... Lol!

I'm so afraid that mom will wake up when I'm still blogging. Tata!

All - back to doing nothing... =(





No comments: